10 very unusual in-flight moments
When's the last time you flew? Were you annoyed to find the Economy seats even smaller than you remembered? Or surprised by the 80-year-old lady next to you ordering a gin and tonic?
Well, see how it compared to what these ten passengers experienced! Check out their travails:
1. This guy is sitting next to his panda. At least they’re in the emergency exit row…!?
2. Is this normal for Russian planes…?
3. Apparently this guy drank a whole bottle of something strong and started shouting that the plane was going to crash, trying to touch the women next to him, and fighting with the men who tried to calm him down. In the end they had to tie him down to keep him quiet.
But he still made as much hullabaloo as he could for the remaining four hours of the flight. Yep, he was really popular.
4. Someone’s going to wake up with back pain and a serious crick in her neck…
5. “Hush little baby, don’t say a word…”
6. Looks like the flight attendant came in a hurry.
7. Uh-oh, someone’s landing with a hangover.
8. Is there a mirror on the seat?
9. Remember Hugo from “Lost”? Considering what happened there, better not be on the same flight… with him or his doppelganger!
10. This poor girl spent the eight-hour flight like this. I hope whoever took the picture didn’t have to go to the bathroom!
So next time you sit back to enjoy your flight, take a moment to be grateful nothing this crazy is happening. Or if it is, at the very least take a photo for posterity! ;-)