12 kitchen fails that might just kill your appetite
Are you skilled in the kitchen? Or did you have to eat your last effort from Scrumdiddlyumptious all by yourself because you couldn't let your friends and family see it…? If you belong in the second group, the following master chefs will make you feel much better:
3. "My girlfriend's friend made a cake for her daughter's birthday party. One of the kids started crying because it was so ugly."
4. Chick riot.
5. "What happens when safety features in a pressure cooker fail. Terrifying!"
6. "I forgot I was making something. It's a tad overcooked."
7. "The baker lost something…"
8. Another pressure cooker accident. Someone's got some cleaning up to do...
9. Nuclear pizza.
10. "This is why I don't cook."
11. This chocolate cake looks like — well, we don't talk about that body part at the table. Quick, cut it before anyone notices!
12. Last but not least, human sacrifice or bacon-wrapped meatloaf?
... um, bon appetit?