Hair tourniquets: A warning to all new parents
Baby Molly was just a few months old. One afternoon, while her parents were eating lunch, Molly suddenly started to scream and cry.
At first, her parents weren't too concerned. But when Molly didn't calm down after few minutes, they started to worry. They thought her outburst was causing her to overheat, so they took off her socks only to discover something horrible. Molly's father posted the following message on Facebook:
Molly’s parents' message is an important one, and has been shared more than 30,000 times. If you know any new parents, please share this warning.