19 snapshots of kids going wild
Life is never boring or humdrum with kids around. Sometimes they think of things we adults will simply never grasp. But they stand by their notions with full conviction.
All parents usually have left over is a snapshot, if lucky, to remind them of the good old, crazy days, once the kids are older and saner. Happily for us, some parents go so far as to share the hilarity online...
1. For instance, what happens when you get stuck in the toilet.
Boo boo bee boo, bung bung stuck in toilet. pic.twitter.com/YAOVaAzddS
— Pablo_Francisco (@Pablo_Francisco) 2. November 2015
2. "Sorry because of nothing." Hard words. But honest.
BREAKING: I've obtained the NBA's apology letter to the Raptors. pic.twitter.com/QO7OoAzEeM
— Alex Seixeiro (@alexfan590) 21. November 2016
3. Kids make friends fast, regardless of odor or the species of their new pal. A model for all of us.
4. Sometimes they take things into their own hands. Or take lipstick all over their own face.
5. They're fascinated by the simplest things and it's not enough just to look. They need to touch them and take them apart.
6. When you go out to dinner with them, you don't just get a dinner. You get a show too!
7. They have a special feel for colors and shapes. And they'll share it with the world, regardless of what the world thinks about it.
8. They love water — they're easily fascinated by it.
9. Order is important, even in winter. A thick layer of snow is no reason not to mow the lawn.
10. Sometimes they cry for no reason, and sometimes they have a serious reason: the cookies aren't finished yet!
11. They start new accessory trends like this one, but will it catch on?
12. They're more athletic than they should be and sometimes they go places just because no one thought to say not to.
13. They know where the milk comes from...
14. Sometimes they're just exhausted. Or hiding. It's hard to tell the difference.
15. "I asked my son to get dressed to help me with yard work. A few minutes later he came out wearing this."
16. They don't hide their feelings, especially not boredom.
17. Kids can be wide-eyed — VERY wide-eyed.
18. When they play hide and seek, it's serious business.
19. There's a little devil hiding in every kid, but you can't hold it against them.
One day, when the tots grow up and see photos of their most brilliant moments, they'll have a big laugh too!