Banana-raspberry muffins like never before!
Hand on heart: Everyone enjoys these! Using three ingredients, you can conjure up a delicious treat in no time!
- 2 bananas
- 4 eggs
- raspberries (e.g. frozen)
- Crush the bananas with a fork. Mash them really well until it's all mushy. Perfect!
- Then add the eggs and mix thoroughly once more.
- Lightly grease the muffin tray with some butter and place 2-3 raspberries in the bottom of each. If you use frozen raspberries, then you can add a couple more.
- Now pour the banana-egg mixture over the raspberries
- Place in a pre-heated oven for around 12 minutes at 390° F.
- Once they turn golden-brown, they're finished. Give them a few minutes to cool.
- Then it's time: Enjoy - and without a guilty conscience!
Tasty, quick to make, and even healthy. What more could you want!?