14 photos of pets who were caught in the act
You get up in the morning, have breakfast, go to work, and after eight long hours, you go back home. A day like any other. But... have you ever wondered what your pets do when you're not at home? Those eight hours of animal freedom are a wonderfully long time... and your pets know it firsthand! These 14 pets were caught red-handed by their owners...
1. "I was going to pick it up right now, I swear."
2. "When did you get home?"
3. "It's not what you think, I swear."
4. This dog is probably meditating in the cool, still waters of that lovely pool.
5. The adventures of the cat that wanted to be a hanger.
6. "I was just explaining a couple things."
7. I don't exactly know what to think about this...
8. But... how the hell did you get there?!
9. This phenomenon is known by sociologists as "doggy bullying."
10. When your dog trains for the pole dance final competition.
11. "I was just sitting here quietly and suddenly everything exploded."
12. When you notice that your sofa cushions start to move and you find your cat INSIDE.
13. This cat has been caught "red-pawed."
14. "Maybe if I look at him with this face for a while, he'll forget he's pissed off."
The owners were probably not very happy about coming home to these disasters... but who can stay angry at a face like that?