Funny: 18 online products that looked way different in reality
Online shopping is very convenient and it's easy to get lost in all the selection, special offers, and suggested products. When we do end up finally ordering something, we can sometimes get a big surprise when it actually arrives and looks quite a bit different than it did online.
Of course, most of us return the product when this happens, but not everyone. There are online shoppers out there who occasionally just "go with it" and end up adding the product to their collection of quirky (and often useless) stuff. Here are 18 examples of online orders gone wrong that are sure to put a smile on your face...
1. "I ordered some tights for Halloween online. I didn't check the size and it turns out they were a bit too small..."
2. "We ordered an 'M' balloon. Thanks PartyCity..."
3. „17 mm ordered, 170 mm delivered."
4. "My buddy ordered a 1/2" solenoid valve from Amazon, received a 7' tall Teddy Bear. They played hockey on XBox."
5. "There was an angle I didn't get to see when ordering my new work boots..."
6. "Ordered a custom family ornament. Received one with a random Asian family and photoshopped added penguins. Not even mad."
7. Is that you, Winnie the Pooh?
8. "My boss bought 50 chairs in an online auction. It wasn't until we went to pick them up that we realized it was at an elementary school."
9. Maybe it just shrank in the wash...
10. When a deal looks to good to be true...
... it probably is!
11. "Bought this shirt online, so far, been getting a lot of weird looks."
12. "The hiking boots I ordered online look a little different than the picture they provided"
13. "Ordered black sweat pants, received these instead. I'm not even mad."
14. Looks like this Chia Pet is growing more nose hair than anything else...
15. "I ordered a desk lamp from Amazon. I should have read the specs more carefully."
16. Fits like a glove!
17. Looks good on the box...
... but this one must have been from last Christmas!
18. "Note to self... check the dimensions of EVERYTHING before ordering on Amazon..."
Even if these products didn't live up to expectations, at least they were good for a laugh!