These 15 photos show that innocence can be really funny!
Childhood: a time of pure innocence when our lives revolve around playing, eating and sleeping. It's hard to imagine kids doing anything that might be considered obscene, but as you'll see in these pics, it does happen. In the past these embarrassing moments were usually kept in the family, but in the age of the internet, this is no longer the case. These parents have been good sports about their children's "naughty" endeavors, so you can thank them for the laughs. Enjoy!...
1. "Best accidental photobomb ever."
2. "My nephew got away from me at the thrift store today. I found him like this."
3. "My daughter a few years back. 'Mum, look at my ice cream!!' Yeah, it looks delicious…"
4. "My little sister is an artist."
Found my daughter's Barbies like this. Should I be concerned??? LOL pic.twitter.com/y2HC0nCCo0
— Shanalee (@Shanalee1982) 26 de agosto de 2014
6. "So, my son won this fishing trophy…"
7. "And one night while we were listening to old school rap he drew two turn tables. I was just glad he didn’t draw a microphone too."
8. "My 9-year-old sister came out of her room and said that she made 'cotton candy' out of balloons… it’s not exactly cotton candy."
9. "My son found my 'fishing rods.'"
10. "So I took my son, age 2.5, to an art gallery today."
11. "My 5-year-old came running out of school waving this around this last year. He said it was a rocket."
12. "Found my son like this today."
13. "She doesn’t understand why she can’t bring her jump rope to school tomorrow…"
14. "My nephew made and 'egg tower' to take to school for Easter."
15. "My little brother wanted to be a dinosaur for Halloween. I think he’s doing it right."
These poor kids probably didn't have a clue why their parents were laughing so hard. And what do you say when they ask why? That's the moment when most parents rely on that trusty old adage: "I'll tell you when you're older."