Photos taken at just the right moment
Your child's graduation, the perfect date with your partner, a sunset at the beach ... We all take photos of those precious moments we don't want to forget. We try to freeze time and capture snippets of our lives that we can hang on to forever. In this day and age nearly all of us have inbuilt cameras in our phones, making it easier to take photos of anything and everything, any time we want. The added bonus here this is that the chances of also capturing a disaster in the making are much higher. And even if you wanted to recreate some of the following events, you'd never manage to time them so well, no matter how hard you tried.
1. Breakdancing on water.
2. This family photo didn't go as well as they intended.
3. This woman hadn't quite realized yet that she was about to fall.
4. Her elbow knocked the drink.
5. Such a beautiful cupcake! Shame it's about to be devoured!
6. A selfie with a duck, what could possibly go wrong?
7. This girl's about to stop smiling.
8. "I think my bag's about to split ..."
9. Coming right at ya ...
10. That boy shouldn’t have eaten the whole plate of soup ...
11. I wouldn't be so calm ...
12. "What was on her mind the 0.0001 second before impact?"
13. "My dog threw up while I was taking a selfie."
MY DOG THREW UP WHILE I WAS TAKING A SELFIE pic.twitter.com/R2Dl9EqaRj
— r (@Iykke_Ii) April 6, 2015
It's funny how a split second can change everything. To all the happy snappers out there, keep capturing those fleeting moments ... especially if they are as much fun as some of these hilarious pictures taken seconds before disaster.